Discover the transformative power of Regenerative Medicine at Ark-La-Tex Health Center, your trusted provider of regenerative medicine therapy in Texarkana and the surrounding area. Our skilled healthcare practitioner, Matt Brandon, NP, is fully licensed and trained to perform all regenerative medicine therapies.
Through the use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Cord Blood, and their derivatives, Regenerative Medicine offers a unique approach to achieving healing of arthritic knees and shoulders with arthritis or torn rotator cuffs, that the body may struggle to achieve on its own. NP Brandon has extensive experience with hundreds of these injections, consistently delivering fabulous results for our valued patients.
If you’re seeking a more active and pain-free life, our regenerative medicine therapy services can be the solution you’ve been searching for. Take the first step towards a brighter future by calling us today at (870) 773-7246. Our dedicated team is ready to provide you with further information and guide you on your regenerative medicine therapy journey.
SEE HOW $1500 PRP INJECTIONS SAVES MAN $36,000 SHOULDER SURGERY
POLICE OFFICER PETE MANN TALKS ABOUT REGENERATIVE INJECTIONS TO HIS KNEES
Shocking Recovery! How a Medical injection allowed me to get around better
Knee (shoulder) problems and choices for care
- Cost $30-60 thousand dollars. With good insurance $4000 your cost
- 6-8 weeks of down time learning how to walk again
- Surgery/Anesthesia/IV medications
- Very painful rehab
- Can’t bend a fake knee all the way so limited motion
- Possible Postoperative infection, could need more surgery, amputation, or die
- Possible death from anesthesia (1 out of 200 patients die)
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE SHOT
- Cost $3500 with or without insurance
- No down time
- 1 simple shot
- Usually No rehab
- Your real knee with no limited motion
- No surgery so no post op surgical infection
- No anesthesia, no deaths from anesthesia